Sunday, November 05, 2006

Praise For The "Keeper"

Since this forum has, in the past, had some infrequent acidic remarks leveled at select individuals, I want to post a friendly "Thank You" to Ralph Corona & Company!

Ralph has found a way to improve our beloved Mountain View Course with skill, forethought and initiative, without increase in green fees to the paying public. Awesome job, Ralph & staff!

I will take my ideas directly to the Master and see what wisdom he can impart to this interested and concerned lover of GOLF. Where I believe common sense can help somewhere, I will offer up solutions that may be worthy of his consideration.

Believe me, that last thing I want is to raise fees and engender a "high-brow" mentality where it is unwelcome and uncalled for.

To all those reading this post, let's do our best to treat the course well and play here as often as possible!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog was not written by mike toler....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home